Wednesday, May 23, 2012

#3 is sick.....

So Tuesday we played catch up.  I'm still catching up from when everyone was in the hospital a few months back believe it or not.  What normal people with 2-3 children can do in one day, It takes me three months!!  So Today I did lots of laundry, dishes, and cleaned up the living room twice!  I did get the girls to clean up their rooms by making a game out of it.

After dinner I ran to the grocery store and got some snacks and a few things to get us through the week. When I got home I gave each kid a small pack of yogurt covered raisins to snack on before bed.  As I was on the phone with my sister in the bedroom, Nathan comes back there telling me that Hobble-bobble threw up!  When I came out to investigate, I realize that it wasn't much but she did.  I proceeded to get the girls in bed and worked on some school work while Nathan played Skyrim.  We headed to bed around 12:00 and I lied there watching a little tv and then read my book.  Before I knew it Hobble-bobble comes around the corner with her hand over he mouth heaving!  I jump up and push her into the bathroom and over the toilet and she vomits just in time to miss the floor.  We clean her up and put her back in bed with some water; thirty minutes later I hear a really strange noise!  I couldn't quite make out what it was but then I heard heaving and I ran into her room.  She was laying on her back with vomit all over her face and her hand over her mouth!!  And that is when panic set in!  Thank GOD I was awake and heard her and was able to get to her before she choked on it!  So Nathan helped run the bath and washed her while I stripped down her bedding, and made her a place on the couch for overnight supervision.

She is not running a fever but seems not to be able to keep anything down.  Once I got her on the couch I gave her a little sprite and within 10 minutes she was vomiting in her bucket again!  So I am all set up in our recliner with my book, and laptop taking the night shift again.  I'm hoping she just ate something bad and it's not a virus that we will have to have run through everyone again especially this time of the year when we have so much going on!!  Not a great time for everyone to get sick again!  So I guess the plan is to keep watch overnight and we'll see how she is in the morning!

1 comment: