Monday, May 21, 2012

If you haven't heard from me.....

So yesterday we had a birthday party at pump-it-up for Little bear.  With everything going on recently I just needed a place that would take the stress out of it, and I wouldn't have to worry about anything.  I really didn't even put a lot of thought into much of it, I ordered a cake a few days before, had her gifts ready a week before, and sent invites through facebook of which again It was not well planned out because I left out a few good friends who we would have loved to have.  But overall it was nice, I had a blast with the girls- jumping and going down the slide with them.  I wish Nathan was able to do more but he did get to go down the slide a few times with the girls at least.  So one big event down and seems like A MILLION to go over the next two in a half weeks!

May 22nd through June 12th, is the busiest, longest, and most costly weeks in our entire year...every year!!  My weeks start to run together and this is the time that having a calendar is essential!!  So just this week we have (monday) Nathan's physical therapy, (tues) another shot for Nathan's back (we all have to drive up there and wait for 2 hours- this will be fun).  (wed) FREE (free days means cleaning day), (thursday) Nathan's physical therapy, (friday) I get to finish off the week having a mom's night out with a great friend from high school!!    Then next week is when the real fun begins!!  CRUNCH TIME!  (tuesday) Nathan gets another shot, (wed) Little Bear's recital photos where everyone has to be in full make up and dress, (thursday) Little Bear's dress rehersal for recital, (friday) Free day-cleaning, (Saturday) Little Bear's recital- then we run home drop the kids with grandma, change clothes and are off to the Jefferson for a wedding.  We then get to slow down until the next weekend when we have the homeschool convention, Hobble-bobble's birthday, and our Wedding Anniversary!     Throughout all this I will also be caring for 5 children, a husband who is limited in mobility, keeping up the house and going to college full-time.  So if you do not hear from me for the next few weeks this is why!  I am thankful that I've contracted some things out this year to take some of the load off me.  We have a nice man who comes and mows our yard every other week for only 35.00.  He does the trim and everything and all I have to do is the bushes (which I need to get on soon!).  This has been a HUGE help!  The yard has been the one thing that has been the hardest for Nathan to do, then last summer while I was pregnant I took over, and now this summer I just don't have time to even think about it!  

Well I guess I better get off here and get to cleaning before Nathan gets home from PT, I don't do well cleaning around him and tend to want to sit with him and spend time with him instead of going about my normal day!  I also need to make a trip to the grocery store so a grocery list will be in my near future!!  

~Happy Monday Everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Go for it girl! We're here! And praying for you all! <3

    ReplyDelete