Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mark of the Lions den series Book 1 "A voice in the wind" by Francine Rivers



So It took me forever to finish this book, not because the story was not good and not because it wasn't a captivating story; but because it's so detailed and lengthy! I love Francine Rivers and her books especially "Redeeming Love" and this one was amazing as well, but they are so hard for me to read through! I feel like they take me forever!

I borrowed this book from a friend because I heard it was a must read and she was totally right! The first few chapters I didn't care for just because it talked a lot about war, and I'm not big on reading about war. Watching it is okay but reading it is a bit boring to me. Once I got past the first three chapters the book really started to take off!

It's the story of a Jewish slave girl, who is a Christian. She sacrifices everything for the love and truth of the one True God! This is an amazing story of love, sacrifice, & betrayal but in the end God always wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment