Monday, May 7, 2012

Accidents happen.....



So a few weeks ago, I was in the dollar tree and saw the cutest green Hawaiian grass skirts for the girls!  I bought four of them, along with a bunch of the leis.  The girls were so excited when I got home and they were able to dress up!  After about a day of them playing rough with the grass skirts, I started to notice pieces here and there around the living room; after a couple more days it got worse!  They were stuck to butts when we changed diapers, stuck to feet, legs, and hair.  I was pulling these green pieces of plastic grass out of the washer, the drive way, and our car!!  So tonight as I sat on the couch next to Nathan I look down and he has a piece entwined around his leg hair!  LOL  He says, "YOU better never buy something like that again!!"  hahaha!!


So again as we sat next to each other on the couch tonight, I was in a silly mood.  I have been trying to drink 64 ounces of water a day in order to help with my weight loss journey.  As I sat there tonight I began blowing bubbles through my straw and on the top of the lid was a hole that the air was blowing out of.  Nathan looks at me and was like "what are you doing!?"  lol... Me being silly said, "When I blow in my straw the air comes up and hits me in the forehead and it feels might delightful."  he just rolled his eyes and shook his head.  Then out of no where this huge stream of water flies up out of the straw and spills all over the front of my shirt!!  I started laughing so hard I knew that if I didn't run, I would not make it to the bathroom!!  I've had this horrible thing my entire life that if I laugh too hard, I cannot control myself!  And sure enough I felt it crawling down my legs turning my grey sweat pants black before I made it to the bathroom.  It didn't matter how hard I squeezed it was determined!!!  The whole way down the hallway all I hear is Nathan gasping for air in between his laughing!  Once I finished cleaning myself up, I came back out and sat down in my spot.  Nathan looks at me and says calmly, "I will never be able to forget that!"  haha!!  

So in an earlier post I was talking about Hobble-bobble and how she was potty training this week.  She has done excellent.  But she had a little accident today.  I hear her yell at me and I walk into the bathroom and see the huge turd laying on the floor in front of the toilet, and she was sitting on the toilet!!  I said, "Hobble-bobble what...how...how did you do that?"  She says, "I was done going pee pee and when I got up it just fell out!"  I was DYING!!  I did take a photo of it and then posted it on my facebook page.  People were just roaring over this picture, it was so gross but it was unbelievable that you just couldn't stop looking at the darn thing!!  I eventually took it down because I started to feel bad posting a photo of my daughters poo for all to see but it is definately one "I will never be able to forget!"  LOL
****happy monday!***

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem!! lol And the poo was hilarious!! Even if it was gross!

    ReplyDelete