Monday, March 10, 2014

VICTORY!!!!

Well, I accomplished something this week I never thought I would do!  I finished my Intro to Christian Counseling class- during my first trimester- WITH an A!  VICTORY!!!!  I did not think that class, nor my first trimester would ever end, let alone I get an A!  I get really paranoid about not making an A in my courses because our family does not have the extra money to throw around for my education and If we are going to go into debt, and If I am going to take time away from spending with my family, then I better have A work!!

I'm FINALLY out of my first trimester!  According to my calculations I'm 14 weeks, and will be 15 weeks on Thursday this week; however, according the ultrasound I am 13 weeks.  Yesterday was the first day I felt a little bit of energy this week and was able to get outside and start tilling up our new garden location in the new back yard!  Today I paid for every second of that digging!  I was up half the night with nerve pain in my arms and this morning I was so sore I couldn't move!  BUT I felt great!  I'm so not a winter person and my husband and I both feel awful all winter long so being out in the sun yesterday was like I was coming out of hibernation!!

My favorite thing about waking up in the morning is when my littles come in an wake me up!  No matter how grouchy and tired I am, how can you not get up when those tiny cold hands hug your neck and say, "mommy wakie, wakie!!"  This morning I said, "go tell daddy I need coffee!"  She disappeared and a few minutes later she is next to me saying, "mommy I made you coffee and it tastes YUMMY!"  lol  she had taken the rest of Nathan's coffee that he made for himself and drank a fourth of it up the steps!  But no amount of coffee will get that girl down cause she is now fast asleep on the couch!!

So I have a whole week this week to rest, clean up, and get ready for my Philosophy class to start on Monday.  This will be my last one till next year, after baby #7 gets here!  Today will be our day of rest, not much will get done except cuddles, and resting and then we are off tomorrow to finish up another garden spot outside, and catching up on laundry and chores the rest of the week!  We also went back on our "Trim Healthy Mama" diet today after being off of it since I was 9 weeks.  Looking forward to feeling great!  Happy Monday!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment